Welcome to Nili Site
Through this portal, you can learn how to setup your account on the platform. In addition, we will publish any FAQs related to our support tickets here for your information.
Action is Required
If you have NOT requested a domain name during sign up, to make your domain able to map to Nili Site, you need to apply the following changes to your domain DNS settings. Please contact us if you need help.
- Remove any existing A Record for your root domain (Some show it as @ ) and also www;
- Remove any existing A Record for “www”;
- Add a new CNAME Record value “@” for the root domain and point it to site.nili.ca
- Add a new CNAME Record value “www” and point it to site.nili.ca
If you have requested a domain name during sign up, please keep in mind that your domain name will not be visible on the internet instantly. This process is called propagation and can take up to 48 hours. Until your domain has propagated, your email will not function.
Please note: Sign in to the back-end of your website before reading the rest of this article!
I am new to Nili Site, what should I do?
- First of all, play around. We did our best to make the platform easy for anyone.
- Start from Dashboard Welcome Message. It will help you find your next steps.
- Choose A Theme within our 100 pre-designed themes for your new site.
- Change the site name, modify your first page and blog post.
- Your site is user-friendly! As easy as sending an email.